Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Money Talks

Don't believe that money is the root of all evil. Remember that old song titled "Money", well the words go something like "The best things in life are free but you can give them to the birds and bees I need money". There are other forms of riches more desirable than money, but some say give me all of the money I need and I will buy the rest. There are things that money cannot buy, but money gives you the freedom that being broke does not. I think money governs our freedom, and not having money is a kind of slavery that dictates where, when, and how we live. I wanted to own my own business because I wanted to have the ability to not have a ceiling on how much money I can make. I promote the idea of "Think and Grow Rich". We exchange money for every thing we have, and lack of money means lack of ability to have a lot of things that require an exchange of money. So start using your mind to think and visualize your long term goals with thoughts of money. Money makes the difference, don't fear having money it is a good thing. I am a network marketer and the freedom in this field is remarkable, I am my own boss, and I love making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment